DELIVERIES AND RETURNS
TRANSPORT - DELIVERY TIME - RESERVATIONS
The products are delivered to the delivery address indicated in the order, by the carrier appointed by the seller. The seller undertakes to deliver the products within a maximum period of 10 working days, except in the event of extreme weather conditions making the transport of products inadvisable. In the event of non-compliance with this deadline, the customer may request the seller to cancel the order.
In the event of absence of the recipient or a person able to take possession of the products at the time of delivery, the carrier will leave a delivery notice at the delivery address indicated by the customer.
The customer may make reservations when receiving the products if:
- the delivery is not quantitatively in line with the order
- the package(s) containing the products is/are strongly damaged.
These reservations must be made in writing to the carrier upon delivery, or no later than 3 days after this delivery and 10 days if the carrier is unable to prove that he has given the customer of the website vins.lavitibeaune.com the possibility to effectively check the good condition of the transported objects.
The customer must also inform the seller by mail, email or phone, no later than 12 hours after these reservations have been made.
The customer also has the option of refusing damaged packages, mentioning, for example, "1 package refused for breakage and 2 packages received in good condition". In this case, the customer must also inform the seller by mail, email or phone, no later than 12 hours after the refusal of the package.
If the above procedure has been followed, and if it is thus proven that the reservations are due to the fact that the package and the products are strongly damaged, the customer, at his choice, will be reimbursed the price paid or will receive a new delivery of similar products.
If the delivery is not quantitatively in line with the order, at the customer's choice, the seller will reimburse the price of the missing products, or make a new delivery within a period of 10 working days.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
From the receipt of your order, you have a legal period of 14 clear days* to withdraw, without having to justify reasons or pay penalties, except for the return costs which remain your responsibility.
You can fill in the withdrawal form downloadable below and send it to our sales department.
From your withdrawal, you then have a period of 14 days* to return the product(s) that you wish to be refunded, accompanied by this form.
When the 14-day period expires on a Saturday, Sunday, or a public holiday, it is extended to the following working day.
• This return policy applies only to our products purchased remotely.
• Products must be returned unopened, in their original packaging, and in perfect resale condition.
• Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
• If the amount of your original order allowed you to obtain a benefit, the refund of returned products will be possible subject to the return of the benefits.
• If the total amount of the returned items brings the amount of the initial order below the threshold that gave access to free shipping, the shipping costs will be deducted from the amount of your refund.
In accordance with our General Terms and Conditions of Sale, in case of anomalies on the package or product(s), you can return them within a period of 14 clear days, from the receipt of the order, accompanied by this form, in order to obtain a free exchange.